Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who can help me! I need your advice!?

Hi if you could help me figure out what to do would be great! I'm sixteen almost seventeen. So I really like this guy-we met in drivers ed class about a year ago (it will be a year July 20th) and we hit it off! We flirted everyday and I started to like him-knowing he had a girlfriend (that he had, had for a little over a year and a-half at the time) I knew it wouldn't work. So we stayed in touch after the class was over and even thought we had planed to take two makeup classes together his girlfriend wouldn't allow him to go. So like I was saying we stayed in touch for the rest of the summer and then later in the summer I found out that he and his girlfriend broke up (oh and during that summer I went to one of his baseball games) we just click so well-so we didn't hang out or anything after they broke up cause he was really upset and I didn't really know how to react and I was going through some other kind of friend stuff. So about 7 months ago he picked up a new girlfriend, and we talked everyday all day since the ending of drivers ed class- I started to really really like him, more then I have ever liked someone. he means a lot to me and he knows so much about me and so I texted him after I got in a car accident and didn't respond-I also had texted him a month before and no respond-stopped texting me but still had very strong feelings for him( this was all taking place in my sophomore yr when I went to 2 of his base ball games and one I spent his half time with and he didn't want to go back out there and play; the next his gf was there and freaked cuz he smiled at me and stuck his tongue out) that was our thing was to make funny faces at each other, and I just recently started to talk to him again because he texted me one night and we talked the next day and he told me some stuff about his relationship and how he had wanted to text me but didn't want to mess things up with his gf- and he ended up telling me how he kind of already did, he had texted another FRIEND who was a girl and told her he missed her and wanted to hang out and his gf freaked out again and they ended up braking up and getting back together(and from what he told me, it sounded like he didn't want to) so we texted this whole week while he was outta town and so was his gf-and as soon as he got home he decided that he couldn't do this to his gf and decided it would be best to stop talking...





So what I need help with is that- what should I do- I think I love him and I have one of his shirts that he let me wear one night at one of his baseball games(not the one were his gf came but one that no one went to but me and my two best girl friends) and I still have it and I just don't know what I鈥檓 suppose to do-I think he excepts me to be there waiting again when he is ready and I probably will but am I missing something in this whole mess? or should I try and get over him even though I don't want to cause I like him so much? Should I wait for him(we both are the same age btw) and all I really want in life right now is him.


This weekend he was about to fall asleep and he was like tell me a story-and so I made one up about how us and how he loved to play baseball and how there was an evil freak-zilla and how she poisoned him ( remember this was made up) and how the lovely nurse came to save him and the nurse and him lived happily ever after-and he told me it was a great story and he loved the ending...he kind of flirts on occasions with smiles here and there and when we talk on the phone he is really sweet and just understands me and ends my sentences.





Please answer this with what you honestly think- that would be wonderful thank you!








Oh! and I haven't had a boyfriend since i met him or even was interested in anyone since him because i compare everyone to him-he has two cute dimples and blue eyes, i just had so many upsetting days without talking to him-i just can't see my life without him, i don't want to forget him either, i still have the front of the sports page in my room when he called me at 7:45 to go get the paper cause he mad e the front page, i have this sticky note that he gave me in drivers ed one day that said his name and i folded into a heart...i just am scared cause i don't want to let go and i don't want him to either.





he still has his girlfriend-he knows i like him and im not his booty call-we have never hooked up of done anything together just flirted...like i said all aboveWho can help me! I need your advice!?
.I really think you should forget this guy.He's playing mind games.You know,so near and yet so far.Look he's had plenty of opportunity to be more sociable.He always failed and conveniently blames the gf.Move on and live

No comments:

Post a Comment