Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What it be fair to ask this girl this question?

Super Brief Description:


If you want the full follow this link ( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AulZMk1EybXPYAJCoV0XbSbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100119180345AAXjOoV )





Basically, I met this girl, she liked me and I liked her, we'd hangout as friends. I found out she had a boyfriend, so I hit the brakes on us and stayed friends. They brake up and a month or so later we start to pick up where we left off before I found out about her boyfriend. Exams come, we didn't talk for 3 weeks or so, and when exams were done she sends me a letter telling me that her and her boyfriend have gotten back together, that she is really sorry and doesn't ';deserve'; a guy like me.





This really upset me because I had opened up to this girl which is really hard, so we stopped talking for a long time. Where does that leave us, her boyfriend cheats on her during the month of November, they brake up and starting late December we start to talk again, one thing leads to another and here we are setting a ';date';.





Now I want to ask her this: ';The first time around you claimed to have liked me and I opened up to you, but it really upset me when we opened up to each other that you would just double cross me and get back to with your boyfriend. Now I want to know, is this just going to be the same as last time? Do you really like me or were you using me me then and now?';





Is that a fair question to ask? How would you ask it? Anything need to change about it?What it be fair to ask this girl this question?
It would be fair but make it a little less mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment