Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm 17 years old and I'm going to turn 18th on November 08 2009 is it possible for me to move in with your 27?

we been going out for a 1 year and 2 months...... as we say that were practically married to one another. our love was like destiny and.. its seems like faith is the one that brought us to one other.





we start going out when i was 16 years old... he was still 25 then...things was not planed as i call it AN Accident!!.. ( in a good way)... we met cause of his father. He's father married my dads cousin. things didn't go right between him and his father lots of drama was involved. one night the was a big fight went on between him and his father at my dads friends party and that night my parents offered him our home for him to lived in. 1st few months we say hi and bye that's it... we talk but a short conversation only.. after he got back from California... 1 month after me and him spend more time with each other.... he gets off work the same time i gets off school.. we eat with each other make fun of one another... some things.. that we don't normally do... some times I'll just catch my self staring at him......i mean don't get me wrong i know that I'm attractive and i can go find guys my age but for some reason no matter what i do it faith just keep leading me to him. and this all happen in a month .. we go eat out..he's treat my treat.. don't matter.. both of us pitch in.... we both fell in love at 1st we were both scared and insecure about our age... because im the type of gurl that will flirt around i mean.. im not a hoe or n e thing but i just like to hang out with guys and play around with them a couple of time that i make in insecure to the point that he want to just give up about us..... . but for some reason.. and for the very 1st time... i hold him.. tight and say ';baby don't go...'; after.. things wur good between us.. our relationship was on DOWN LOW so my parents wont find out..not just my parents anyone else as well.. my brother will always have friday and.. Saturday night party..not abig party but a party that everyone just kicked it... drink smoke,, talk .. gamble... even then.. people start noticing us... they always say that there was a chemistry between us....... our everyone start to notice BUT my parents... but our relationship was pretty much out in public. my parents start noticing something.. soo he moved out...but yet they still didnt have any clue





thats how everything begins... now that.. our love was stronger that ever.... i mean we will have doubts here in there.. but... we get past that... ..but after that everything was good between us.. my parents found out..... my mom caught him in my room one morning... ..things was .. not a pretty good site .. everyone was just shock and didnt then there was a decisions that was made that he cant bother until i get done with schoool.. we both agree but that dosent mean we will get out of my life .. my mother wanted him to despair she forbidden everything talking to him seeing him... even at my JOB... it huts soo much..... but.. yet.. we both still see each other... he'll come to my work... during my brake... its hard... but yet.. we get thought that .... my mother.. trid to check up on my at my job.. she saw her car there.. then.. thas when everything start going out of control.. life sucks at that point of time..., i ran away... i lived with my cuzins for a little bit... cuzz... he didnt want to make everything worst.. when i tried to settle down.. my mom tried to put my boyfriend in jail... she wanted him behind bars.. ';is it really a crime to fall in love with some';.. but she didnt succeed.. i was at my cuzins for a good month... until my father... talked to me.. once again.. and.. tried to convinced me to come home but yet.. i had... an agreement.. that once june 2009 comes.. im moving out......and im going to stay with my boyfriend for good..... but even my dad didnt want me to.. he said yess just for me to come home.......... after wards there was arguments here and there but... everything was better.............. i will go see him... every week end and.. i spend time with him when ever i can....... but that holiday past.. everything rough again.... economy was ******* up... soo... poeple wur losing jobs here and there.. at 1st the company cut of my boyfriends hours.. soo.. i help him.. to settle with everything.,.,. like i will go shop food .. do what ever i can to help.. i supported him.... for at least a little bit.. even he had a job...it was not paying him.. enough for rent and food....he thought that.. maybee its better for him to move back to California with his family mom and sister... he left the beginning of feb. b4 3 weeks b4 our one year anniversary .... didnt get to see him for two months.. everynight will talk to each other.... have arguments here and there but hay... thats how LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP works.... but spring brake... i went to go visit him and his family they welcome me... like one part of there family... things was great.... during the time that i was there.,... we both talked about extending ouI'm 17 years old and I'm going to turn 18th on November 08 2009 is it possible for me to move in with your 27?
You can move in with whoever you want at 18. I moved in with my ex husband when I was 16, he was 26. The relationship lasted 24 years. During that time we married twice (each other). Once when I was 21 %26amp; the second time when I was 28. We had 2 children together, one when I was 27 %26amp; the other when I was 35. We did not separate because of age, age was never the problem. My daughter is 13 with someone 16. People yell at me all the time like I'm a bad parent because of it. She gets A's %26amp; B's, is a cheerleader.He really does care about her, I'm not saying they will be together forever, I don't know. What I do know is that people of all ages have feeling's. And that he really does care about her %26amp; is not using her.I'm 17 years old and I'm going to turn 18th on November 08 2009 is it possible for me to move in with your 27?
not in Missouri, I'm not sure it might vary state to state. Look up the legal age in your state

Report Abuse



No laws prohibit you from moving in with anybody after your 18.
wow that is alot to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment