Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible?

Is it possible to marry someone later on after highschool and college/ or whatever you pursue your career into? I mean my boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile now and I'm a freshman and he's a junior and he might graduate early this year. We've never gotten into any fights not even something really small that's stupid and that's really unusual because all my other boyfriends before this one we got in fights or would brake up once every month and that's not the case in this situation because I really love him and I know he loves me. Also for Valentine's day he got me a real diamond heart neckalace and you don't know how surprised I was because we're only in highschool and he spent his allowance money on me and he also has a part time job after highschool installing cabinets. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but I don't care what anyone thinks I want to be with him forever and I'm not just in some puppy love because I've been there and that doesn't last long and this has.Is it possible?
of course it's possible...haven't you ever met a couple who's been together since highschool (highschool sweethearts)? I think you're thinking about it too much, and you do care, or else you wouldn't be posting it, right?





(=


Good luck to ya,


CMMIs it possible?
I was engaged to my high school sweetheart when i was 23- but then i called it off later when i realized i was attracted to someone else- but anyway, yeah, it's possible. sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment