Friday, August 20, 2010

Uggh, I need help with my long distance relationshipp?

Is He Cheating on me? or is her a big fat liar? or is he a nice guy?





I'm dating this guy named Zach Michtel Semour and we've together for 4 months and he told me that he didn't have a facebook but I was bored so i looked him up and it said Zach Michtel Semour but there was pictures that wasn't him but it had a Jersey with the fake guy and it said Semour on the back so I was like weird and then it had a pic of my boyfriend little brother, O: One of his friends on facebook was this girl named Michelle and my bf told me he liked a girl named Michelle in the summer and he had a friend named Jake and my bf said his bff was jake but there was pictures of the fake guy with my boyfriends bff and i was like uhh weird and then on the michelle girl it was like your hot and stuff and they both live in new york and same age. But i know its not him because her picture of him that say Semour on his jersey so they cant be fake pics but i know its not him. I confronted him and he said it wasnt him but it doesnt make sense cooper his little brother the girl he likess michell and bff jake and same age and my bf was like well its not me and i know him thats why he knows michlle and cooper he introduced me to michelle and we met at soccer camp and became friends becasue we have the same last name.





Is it him or is it not im so confused and like jake lives next to my bff Zach so how can he hang out with the other Zarry. But theres picture of him hanging out with the other Zack O:





I'm so confused i want to know the truth :( but i cant talk about it anymore to him or hell brake up with me.Uggh, I need help with my long distance relationshipp?
This is the Geography section. Try a section that deals with this. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment